or Call 1-800-606-6090
356 West 58th Street
Urban adventure, daredevil design, and true affordability meet in Hudson, the ultimate lifestyle hotel for the 21st century. Close to Central Park and the theater district, Hudson is a brilliant reflection of the boldness and diversity of the city – the quintessential New York hotel.
Philippe Starck’s design includes chartreuse-lit escalators that sweep guests to a 40-foot high ivy-covered lobby, an enormous indoor/outdoor Private Park and a ceiling fresco by world-famous painter Francesco Clemente. Hudson is the next generation of Cheap Chic – stylish, democratic, affordable, young at heart and utterly cool.
Inspired by the romance of ocean travel, and reminiscent of a private cabin on an upscale yacht, Hudson’s 1000 guest rooms – most with gorgeous views of the Private Park – have walls richly paneled in imported African wood, flowing white curtains, sleek stainless steel tables, crisp white linens, brass-riveted furniture and Starck’s modern take on the classic U.S. Naval chair. Bedside lamps with allegorical images designed by renowned painter Francesco Clemente lend a spirit of dreamlike fantasy to the room.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Gym and Business Suites
- Panoramic Views of New York City and the Private Park Landscaped Courtyard Garden
- Floor to Ceiling Paneling and Floors of Imported Makore Wood from Africa in all Rooms
- Custom Designed Light Boxes in all Rooms with Original Art by Francesco Clemente
- In Room Rotating Art and Photography Exhibits
- Transparent Glass-Walled Bathrooms
- Custom Designed Bathroom Fixtures by Philippe Starck
- Luxurious Bathroom Amenities by Agua Bathhouse
- King and Queen Size Beds (Twins Available)
- Down Comforters and Pillows
- Customized White Egyptian Cotton Sheets with 300 Thread Count
- Color Television with Full Cable Access
- HBO, MTV, VH1, CNN, Sports Channel
- Video on Demand with Entertainment Center Featuring AM/FM Radio, Satellite Music Channels, Compact Disc Player
- In Room Safe
- Non Smoking Rooms Available
- State-of-the-Art Telecommunications System with 2-Line Telephones, Conference and Speaker Capability, and High Speed Internet Access
- Private Telephone Number Direct to Each Room with Personalized Voicemail
- Data Port Connections for Modem/Fax Hook-Ups
- Portable computers, Mobile Phones, and Fax Machines Available Upon Request
- Newspapers of Your Choice Delivered to the Door Upon Request
For the best luxury hotel rates in New York,
call LuxuryHotels-NY.com today:
If you would like to reach us by fax (603-823-9089), please include your email address.
Please direct all hotel inquiries to: [email protected]
| Spanish Translation | German Translation |