Twelve East 31st Street
One of New York City’s newest luxury boutique hotels nestled in historic Murray Hill – close by the Garment and Flatiron Districts, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and the Jacob K. Javits Center.
Each room is well appointed with Aveda bath products, Fretté linens and bathrobes. All rooms include full mini-bar, DVD/CD Players, on demand movies and Nintendo, multiple phone lines, high speed internet access and in-room safes. At turndown each night, guests may avail themselves of the overnight shoe shine, delivered freshly shined in the morning with their complimentary New York Times.
- 112 sumptuous rooms and 8 suites
- Each room is well appointed with Frette linens, Robes and Aveda Products
- All rooms include full mini-bar, 25″ TV with DVD/CD players, multiple phone lines and in-room safes
- In-room Movies, Nintendo and Web TV high-speed Internet access is available in all rooms
- Centrally Air-conditioned
- Turndown service & overnight shoe shine
- Complimentary NY Times
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Finnish Sauna
- Meeting Room available
- Library equipped with Desktop PC and 40″ Flat Screen TV
- Room Service and Lounge bar
- Bar 12:31 open off the lobby
For more information and to make reservations at Hotel Chandler CLICK HERE
For the best luxury hotel rates in New York,
call LuxuryHotels-NY.com today:
If you would like to reach us by fax (603-823-9089), please include your email address.
Please direct all hotel inquiries to: [email protected]
| Spanish Translation | German Translation |